Statue of Liberty and world map

Immigration Law

L-1 Temporary Work Visa for Executives and Employees of Multinational Companies

You may be eligible for an L-1 Temporary Work Visa if you are an executive or an employee with special skills of a multinational company.

Your spouse and children may obtain a visa to enter and remain in the U.S. Your spouse may apply for a work permit, and your spouse and children may attend school in the U.S.

The L-1 visa is initially valid for three years and can be extended to a total stay of five years.

Although the L1 visa was designed for large multinational corporations, it may also be used by smaller companies. It may also be used to open a new office in the US. Under certain conditions, a fairly large company can obtain blanket authorization to transfer employees without having to file full petitions for each transfer.

Please call us to discuss your individual case or your company’s needs.

What We Do For You

First, we help you determine the best path to pursue to obtain the visa. Next, we identify the best evidence to gather or produce to present your case in the most persuasive way possible. Then, we assemble and prepare all of the paperwork. Most important, drawing on our decades of education and experience, we write a detailed advocacy brief that shows the deciding immigration officer exactly why you satisfy the strict standards.

In short, we make it as easy as we can for you to submit the petition and for the immigration officer to say, “Yes.” From the moment you retain us until you have your visa, we are with you every step, with unlimited meetings, phone calls and e-mails.

Free Consultation

We will be happy to review your case and let you know if you may qualify for an L-1 visa, or if you have other options. Please contact us by e-mail or by phone at (631) 246-5904 or toll free at (877) 791-7577.