Statue of Liberty and world map

Immigration Law

H-1B Temporary Work Visa for Specialty Workers

You may be eligible for an H-1B Temporary Work Visa if you have a job offer and a bachelor’s degree related to the job.

Your spouse and children may obtain a visa to enter and remain in the U.S. Your spouse and children may attend school in the U.S.

The H-1B visa is usually initially valid for up to three years and can be extended to a total stay of six years.

Both large and small companies may apply for an H-1B visa.

Please call us to discuss your individual case or your company’s needs.

What We Do For You

First, we help you determine the best path to pursue to obtain the visa. Next, we identify the best evidence to gather or produce to present your case in the most persuasive way possible. Then, we assemble and prepare all of the paperwork. Most important, drawing on our decades of education and experience, we write a detailed memorandum that shows the deciding immigration officer exactly why you satisfy the strict requirements.

In short, we make it as easy as we can for you to submit the petition and for the immigration officer to say, “Yes.” From the moment you retain us until you have your visa, we are with you every step, with unlimited meetings, phone calls and e-mails.

Free Consultation

We will be happy to review your case and let you know if you may qualify for an H-1B visa, or if you have other options. Please contact us by e-mail or by phone at (631) 246-5904 or toll free at (877) 791-7577.

Worldwide Services

From our offices in New York, we represent clients in other states and worldwide.